Leakage test for batteries
AVL DITEST noLEAK
The AVL DiTEST noLEAK is an easy to use tool to verify the tightness of the battery pack housings and cooling circuits of all parts in the electrical drivetrain. noLEAK is
designed especially for the workshop.
It is important for the battery to be airtight. Moisture and pollution in the high voltage system could cause dangerous chemical reactions or electrical failure. After
battery repair it is therefore important to check the housing and cooling circuits to identify possible leaks before rebuilding battery into the vehicle. It guarantees
high quality of the repair of the electric vehicle and is a crucial step to assure safety.
noLEAK is a complete solution that guarantees guided and automated procedure for the leak test to meet quality demands during the repair process in the workshop. The system can be offered as a stand-alone application or integrated into your guided diagnostic system.
Features at a glance
- Portable workshop tool - no need of external air supply
- Guided process workflow for simple application
- Automatically generated test protocol can be stored locally or in cloud-based networks
- Integrated self-test to ensure reliability of the system and therefore high measurement quality
- Smart control strategy for error and abuse detection
- Controlled pressure filling and venting procedure to avoid any possible damages
- Our expertise and support to define the ideal setup parameters
- Possibility to integrate of the tool into your workshop environment
- Adaption according to each battery housing required, e.g. different plugs and blind covers
Use cases and applications
- Two independent measuring circuits in one device to test both high voltage components and cooling circuit
- Integrated leakage search functionality
- Integrated acclimatization test to ensure the needed ambient conditions are met