Envoyez-nous un E-mail (english)
Please enter your details in the form below.
Contacter le centre de service:
+49 9103 7131 - 0
AVL DITEST GmbH, GERMANY
90556 Cadolzburg, GERMANY
CONDITIONS OF USE
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES OF AVL DITEST GMBH
1. The special conditions for the use of the HelpDesk of AVL DITEST GmbH specified below control the legal relationship between AVL DITEST GmbH and its support customers who use the services offered by AVL DITEST.
2. AVL DITEST GmbH points out that any content and enclosures published by AVL DITEST GmbH have been carefully researched and compiled. AVL DITEST GmbH is unable to verify all the information, documents and data provided. Therefore AVL DITEST GmbH does not accept any guarantee for the correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness of the content of such information, documents and data.
3. AVL DITEST GmbH does not accept any liability for answers given to customer requests addressed to the HelpDesk. The customer acknowledges that AVL DITEST can only provide recommendations on this portal. It is the responsibility of the customer to check the feasibility of the respective recommendation. Implementation is the responsibility of the customer. AVL DITEST disclaims any liability caused directly or indirectly by recommendations made unless the damage is due to intent or gross negligence.
4. The user shall be liable for any wrongful use of the services of AVL DITEST GmbH or any other violations of law committed by third parties to the extent the user is responsible for them, in particular in cases where the user is responsible for the disclosure of the password.
5. AVL DITEST GmbH points out that the contents are works that are subject to protection by copyright. Any duplication, change, distribution or saving of texts, text passages, images, photos or other images of these contents by the user for his/her own purpose is subject to explicit prior approval.
6. AVL DITEST GmbH reserves the right to change these conditions of use any time and without giving reasons.
as of July 2009