Screw loose? We have the right torque!
Now available for cars, trucks and trailers
The day-to-day running of a workshop is difficult to manage in a cost-effective way without information about a wide variety of different vehicles. The AVL DiTEST information system provides state-of-the-art assistance, and since it is available online it is always up-to-date and accessible seven days a week, 24 hours a day. The content is drafted by AVL DiTEST automotive experts and, of course, complies with vehicle manufacturers' requirements. AVL DiTEST XIS Pro provides support with all tasks from diagnosis through to maintenance and repair. Make your workshop processes more efficient and professional – your customers will thank you for it!
AVL DiTEST XIS Pro in detail
- Maintenance information
- Removal and installation instructions
- Default values
- Operating materials and fill volumes and their specification
- Tightening torques inc. technical drawings
- Known measures and remedies
- Works value lists with integrated cost estimate
- Component tests with target values
- Circuit diagrams
- Component positions
- Support via electric testing methods
- Available round the clock thanks to online access
- Regular updates
XIS Pro – Everything at a glanceAVL-DiTEST-XIS-Pro-Folder-en.pdf (2.3 MB)
AVL DiTEST XIS PRO – 30-Days free trial
Please fill in the following form. Questions marked with * are mandatory fields.
|1) This offer, which is made to you by AVL DiTEST GmbH, entitles you access to the AVL DiTEST XIS Pro information system. Your free trial expires 30 days after you sign up and get your login details.|
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AVL DITEST GmbH
Alte Poststraße 156
8020 Graz, AUSTRIA
CEO: DI Gerald Lackner
Landesgericht für ZRS Graz, Firmenbuchnummer 184043b
UID-Nummer: ATU 47112707
AVL DITEST GmbH, Deutschland
D-90556 Cadolzburg, GERMANY
CEO: Ralf Kerssenfischer
Amtsgericht Fürth: HRB 9139
UID-Nr. gemäß § 27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE 812901813
CONDITIONS OF USE
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES OF AVL DITEST GMBH
1. The special conditions for the use of the HelpDesk of AVL DITEST GmbH specified below control the legal relationship between AVL DITEST GmbH and its support customers who use the services offered by AVL DITEST.
2. AVL DITEST GmbH points out that any content and enclosures published by AVL DITEST GmbH have been carefully researched and compiled. AVL DITEST GmbH is unable to verify all the information, documents and data provided. Therefore AVL DITEST GmbH does not accept any guarantee for the correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness of the content of such information, documents and data.
3. AVL DITEST GmbH does not accept any liability for answers given to customer requests addressed to the HelpDesk. The customer acknowledges that AVL DITEST can only provide recommendations on this portal. It is the responsibility of the customer to check the feasibility of the respective recommendation. Implementation is the responsibility of the customer. AVL DITEST disclaims any liability caused directly or indirectly by recommendations made unless the damage is due to intent or gross negligence.
4. The user shall be liable for any wrongful use of the services of AVL DITEST GmbH or any other violations of law committed by third parties to the extent the user is responsible for them, in particular in cases where the user is responsible for the disclosure of the password.
5. AVL DITEST GmbH points out that the contents are works that are subject to protection by copyright. Any duplication, change, distribution or saving of texts, text passages, images, photos or other images of these contents by the user for his/her own purpose is subject to explicit prior approval.
6. AVL DITEST GmbH reserves the right to change these conditions of use any time and without giving reasons.
as of July 2009