Fast, straightforward, intuitive – The new update for AVL DiTEST diagnostics devices
In version 2019-03, AVL DiTEST now has a new update available for the multi-brand diagnostics system XDS 1000. The new software version once again gives users a particularly wide range of updates for various features, vehicle models and variants.
One key focus of the autumn update relates to various series of vehicles from the manufacturers Renault and Hyundai-Kia. As well as the diagnostic scope for new models this also includes resetting the service indicator. The diagnostic enhancements for vehicles from the Volkswagen group represent a further highlight. These include identification of new starter batteries and configuration of the light system for modern LED headlights.
The advantages of the latest version of the software at a glance:
- Feature for identifying new starter batteries for perfectly adjusting the battery management to a new battery.
- Configuration of modern LED matrix headlights for VAG models
- Wide range of models covered from cars to light trucks through to HGVs: 75 manufacturers with 732 model series and 1375 different models
- Now included in the feature coverage: the Fuso Canter from the manufacturer Mitsubishi
- Standardised names for assemblies, such as motor electronics, gearbox electronics and airbag electronics, replace the manufacturer-specific designations, while supporting fast orientation and helping users select the right system.
“With the ongoing updates of the AVL DiTEST XDS 1000, we are expanding the scope of functions and the range of models, and making users’ everyday working lives easier in the process”, says Andreas Wittig, Product Manager at AVL DiTEST. “For the past year, we have exclusively provided the update online. This allows us to save valuable resources, while at the same time saving customers precious time and offering them flexibility”, adds Martin Hoffmann, Development Engineer at AVL DiTEST.