AVL DiTEST HV Safety 1000
Guaranteed safety in workshops and vehicle production
In the field of e-mobility AVL DiTEST is technology leader with its high-voltage measurement tool. This device is used to control zero-potential for save working at electric and hybrid vehicles. With AVL DiTEST HV Safety 1000 this technology is available for branded garages as well as for independent garages. For each garage e-mobility gets more and more important in the repair practice.
AVL DiTEST HV Safety 1000 is a high-voltage measurement device specifically designed for automotive applications meeting the extreme requirements concerning:
- Maximum safety of workshop staff,
- Safety of vehicle and vehicle components,
- Comprehensive protection against warranty claims and product liability.
- Active insulation resistance measurement by means of integrated test voltage generator
- Integrated digital voltmeter up to 750Volt (measurement range 1,000Volt)
- Zero potential measurement
- Assisted diagnostics and measurement sequence through PC user guidance
- Can be connected to every PC
- Voltage supply via USB interface
- Documentation of test sequences by means of measurement protocol
Technical details of the product find here:
Product information AVL DiTEST HV Safety 1000